Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Lost In Heaven" by Alice Stoean - Katie Davis Blog - AwakebyKatie Davis


"Lost in Heaven" by Alice Stoean


I go blind sometimes,


By a Light shining more than


Human eyes can bear,


I lose my senses in a fragrance


That would kneel down flowers,


I fall enslaved by a Nectar


So heavy and sweet, that makes


Passion seem a meaningless dust,


One drop dripping and


Creation dissolves.


An angels choir


Enraptures me, Sound shrouds my skin


In a Golden mist.


I wonder: am I still of this realm?


I raise my hands, enchanted


Rose petals spring up in my palms.


Who needs Hearing to listen?


I have a Universe within me,


Still I am floating into the middle of the Universe.


Where is my body? I See


Only flashing Light,


No contours, I am only


Substance, quivering by


My aliveness. Flames dissolve


My warm lips starving for Touch,


Longing bends down branches,


Under the burden of its fruits.


Breath of Love everywhere.


Spread within this Perpetual


Play of Atoms, I dwell


Into this Heaven of your Heart,


Forever.


Alice Stoean, Romania


We published the lovely poetry of Alice Stoean in our Friends of the Heart March Issue at:

Friends of the Heart offers free articles on spiritual awakening, being now, presence, non-duality, advaita, enlightenment and Self-realization.


No comments: